Tweet On 14 March 2012, I did a post called, “Procrastination or Patience?.” I’m happy to report I finally had the moment of clarity on the journaling series, “30 Quotes 30 Days,” that I started back in 2010. While the regular-sized version has room for writing down your thoughts about the quotes, I thought there [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system