Tweet I chose the picture of the question mark at a crossroads, because of the subject matter of this post. I’ve struggled with the question of whether I’m procrastinating or if there’s “something” innate prompting me to be patient. This issue has occupied my thoughts so much that I started paying closer attention to what [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system