Tweet You know what I’m talking about: “To all the real fathers holding it down, and the mothers who are also acting as fathers, Happy Father’s Day!” This is entirely too tacky to me. If that offends you, my apologies that you’re offended, but I’m not apologizing for expressing this point of view. On Mother’s [...]
Tweet About a year ago I received a request on my personal Facebook account to reconnect with a person from high school who I hadn’t seen in over 20 years. I was very happy to hear from her, so I of course accepted her friend request right away. I then sent her a message telling [...]
Tweet A statement that I dislike, more times than not, is “it could be worse.” You know what? On its face, that’s true, but it’s bad for me right now. It may not be as bad as someone else’s situation, but it’s my situation and I’m in pain over it right now. Don’t abridge what’s [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system