Tweet I’m still going strong with my house-cleaning project. It’s amazing how much paper is all over this place. Whew! Thank goodness for shredders. I have two. One upstairs and one on the ground level. These are cross-cut shredders, and I use them to shred anything and everything that I don’t plan to keep that [...]
Tweet Well, yesterday my Room Whisperer and I discovered that our goal of cleaning out three rooms of all its trash was too much to accomplish. Remember in my earlier post where I said I have layers and layers of stuff? Yes. That’s what caught up with us yesterday. We did get out several bags [...]
Tweet When I was in eighth grade, I was sent to the principal’s office for uttering a profane word in band class when I dropped my flute. Apologies, Mom and Dad, for never telling you about this. I think I’m still alive today, because I was able to keep this from you all. When the [...]
Tweet Now that I’ve hired someone to help me clean and organize my home, I find myself asking this question more and more: “Uh, where does this go?” It’s just amazing how many levels of stuff are in each room, and I’ve narrowed down the answer to my question to one of five responses: 1. [...]
Tweet Back in February, when I decided to be self-employed again, one of my reasons was because my house is a mess. There’s unopened mail and books and printed-out papers and receipts and shoes and computers and boxes of books and unused printers and electronics everywhere! Let’s not even talk about all the clothes left [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system