I looked up the word cupid last year on dictionary.com.
Towards the end of the page, I saw this:
I’d never heard the word, cupidity, so I was curious to see it’s meaning.
This is what I found:
I also learned that synonyms to cupidity are covetousness, avidity, hunger, acquisitiveness.
Further down the page on dictionary.com it says…
I decided last year to forego any Valentine’s Day activities, but I totally respect your choice to exercise your free will to do as you please.
I’m going to appreciate my family, my guy and my friends loving me everyday without condition and without the added expense, and I’ll reciprocate in kind.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system