Tweet You’ve either witnessed this scenario (or something similar to it) or created it (or something similar to it): Them: Oh, my goodness! You did such a great job on this. It was way more than I expected. Please take this (insert monetary value here) for all the extra work you did. You: Oh, no, [...]
Tweet I looked up the word cupid last year on dictionary.com. Towards the end of the page, I saw this: I’d never heard the word, cupidity, so I was curious to see it’s meaning. This is what I found: I also learned that synonyms to cupidity are covetousness, avidity, hunger, acquisitiveness. Further down the page [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system