Tweet Back in April 2010, I got the Kindle DX (the big’un ) for free by helping save a friend’s business quite a bit of money. He asked me what I wanted for helping him, and I told him I’d like a Kindle. He pulled out his iPhone on the spot, went to Amazon.com and looked up [...]
Tweet …not do better. If you don’t believe there’s a God, click here. You may find something more interesting and/or entertaining over there. Now back to what I was saying… Why is “anything he can do, I cannot do better” on my mind? I’m sitting here watching episodes of “Lost,” and the Kate character is getting [...]
Tweet Top of the mind today is “make it happen.” I’ve got a million and one things to do, and I don’t know where to start. So I’m not going to worry about starting with the perfect thing. I’m just going to do the first thing that comes to mind and then the second and [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system