Tweet I was just on Facebook, and I got an instant message from someone I don’t even know. Here’s the conversation: Her: we are praying for you today Me: Thank you. Any particular reason I made your prayer list? Her: God Bless- The Lord led me to pray for you today The trials and hardship are about [...]
Tweet Yesterday was a challenge for me. Tropical Storm Lee dumped lots and lots of rain on my neck of the woods in Virginia, and thanks to the earthquake we had a few weeks ago there are now cracks in the foundation of the townhouse I rent. Through those cracks came the water, and the [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system