Tweet So I went to the doctor’s office yesterday, because I’ve been having so much trouble sleeping since the earthquake and Hurricane Irene. She prescribed a non-habit-forming sleep aid that I took last night. It worked OK, because I only took one pill and not two. She said it would knock me out for 10 [...]
Tweet These thoughts came to me while I was tweeting with @SherriWrites at about 4a; after Hurricane Irene moved through my area. There was a time in human history where technology wasn’t available to predict the destructive paths of natural disasters. With meteorological advances, however, there are some things we don’t have to do anymore: We [...]
Tweet The plan was to go to bed early and then get up at 5a to go to the gym, but that didn’t work. I found myself wide awake at 11pm, and I still can’t sleep. I had an itch on my back, and when I went to scratch it I discovered that my entire [...]
Tweet …no pun intended. Yesterday, a 5.8-magnitude earthquake started in Richmond, VA, and shook the earth all the way up the East Coast. I live about an hour and a half away from Richmond, so imagine my terror when my bed starting shaking during my nap. At first, I thought I was dreaming that the [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system