Tweet I was asked on Twitter, prior to the Casey Anthony verdict, what my opinion was on what it would be. My reply was that I had no opinion on the verdict. I’ll explain why I had no opinion on the verdict: Casey Anthony wasn’t found innocent of the killing of Caylee Anthony. Innocence was [...]
- When did I say I was better than you?
- Giveaway of Kindle eBooks by Faydra D. Fields (800 winners will be chosen)
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…