I’m still going strong with my house-cleaning project.
It’s amazing how much paper is all over this place. Whew!
Thank goodness for shredders.
I have two. One upstairs and one on the ground level.
These are cross-cut shredders, and I use them to shred anything and everything that I don’t plan to keep that has my name, address and/or social security number on it.
I can’t count the number of pre-approved credit card applications I’ve come across, along with book club membership applications. All that stuff gets shredded.
Old statements and receipts get shredded.
Envelopes with my name and address on them get shredded.
Eventually, when I scan all the cards from special occasions, receipts and statements I’ve been keeping, they’ll get shredded, too.
Tomorrow is trash day, and I was able to get a lot of stuff out of one of my computer rooms, so this is a good thing.
To the inventor of the shredder, face-cheek smooches.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system