Tweet You know what I’m talking about: “To all the real fathers holding it down, and the mothers who are also acting as fathers, Happy Father’s Day!” This is entirely too tacky to me. If that offends you, my apologies that you’re offended, but I’m not apologizing for expressing this point of view. On Mother’s [...]
Tweet Don’t get me wrong. The title of this post is “President Obama will never be effective,” not “President Obama cannot be effective” or “President Obama hasn’t tried to be effective.” I could make this a long and drawn-out post, itemizing all the ways President Obama will never be effective, but when you boil it [...]
Tweet I’m still going strong with my house-cleaning project. It’s amazing how much paper is all over this place. Whew! Thank goodness for shredders. I have two. One upstairs and one on the ground level. These are cross-cut shredders, and I use them to shred anything and everything that I don’t plan to keep that [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system