Tweet Well, yesterday my Room Whisperer and I discovered that our goal of cleaning out three rooms of all its trash was too much to accomplish. Remember in my earlier post where I said I have layers and layers of stuff? Yes. That’s what caught up with us yesterday. We did get out several bags [...]
Tweet When I was in eighth grade, I was sent to the principal’s office for uttering a profane word in band class when I dropped my flute. Apologies, Mom and Dad, for never telling you about this. I think I’m still alive today, because I was able to keep this from you all. When the [...]
Tweet OK, so with five days invested in my house-clean-up-and-out project, there is one room that’s totally clean. Woo-hoo! That may not seem like a lot to you, but when I show you the before and after images, you’ll understand my excitement. I have dubbed my helper the “Room Whisperer,” because he goes through each [...]
Tweet Now that I’ve hired someone to help me clean and organize my home, I find myself asking this question more and more: “Uh, where does this go?” It’s just amazing how many levels of stuff are in each room, and I’ve narrowed down the answer to my question to one of five responses: 1. [...]
Tweet Back in February, when I decided to be self-employed again, one of my reasons was because my house is a mess. There’s unopened mail and books and printed-out papers and receipts and shoes and computers and boxes of books and unused printers and electronics everywhere! Let’s not even talk about all the clothes left [...]
Tweet I get asked all the time why I repeat the same tweets over and over. What I’ve learned about Twitter I already knew from teaching eighth graders… People see (hear) the same thing typed (said) over and over at their own time. There are different people on the grid at different times all throughout [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system