Tweet First of all, don’t go blaming PayPal for the information I’m about to share. This is not a PayPal glitch, and PayPal could not be making payments on your behalf without your express authorization. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way. This is what you need to know… If you’ve used PayPal [...]
Tweet There is really not a whole lot to say about the whole “birthers movement.” This is the bottom line… If it could have been credibly proven, without a shadow of doubt, that Barack Obama was not born on United States soil, he would have been confronted with the information right about the time the [...]
Tweet For as long as I can remember, I’ve been a reader of Holocaust literature. I also watch as many documentaries and/or true-to-life movies on the subject as I can find. Other human-upon-human tragedies that have captured my attention, and have me reading and watching everything I can get my hands on, are the two [...]
Tweet For years, I’ve used essentially the same combination of passwords for all my accounts. There have been variations here and there so as not to be so predictable, but if a hacker got one of my passwords, s/he could probably get into about 10% of all my accounts. Not anymore! I have now taken [...]
- Happy Mother’s Day, Tyrone!
- Twitter Conversation: Access to the tools does not equal proficiency…
- Oh, no! I’ve forgotten how to read!!!
- Are you a designer/developer or just an activator?
- I’m featured on RolloutOut.com
- Why do we give up “simple pleasures” when we get older?
- They told Arthur Boorman he would never walk unassisted again. They were wrong!
- I love everyone, but I don’t “LIKE” anything or anybody…
- Book Review: The Last Train to Dachau by Robert B. Niklewicz
- My new book reviewing system